Copper braid insulated busbars for panel board applications are made from tin plated copper wire with heat shrink insulation. Using copper braid provides maximum flexibility and using heat shrink insulation allows colour coding, by phase (red / yellow / blue or Brown / Black / Grey) or function such as Green-Yellow for earthing.
- Copper Braid , flexible, tin plated, multi layer
- Grade Cu-ETP copper wire, tin plated to prevent oxidisation
- Standard Wire diameter 0.20mm
- Ready to use solution
- Variable length and diameter of bolt holes
- Alternative colours of insulation.